The Friends of Joshua House Foundation Inc. is seeking donations of school supplies and money to buy supplies for foster children. Items sought include backpacks, notebooks, pens, pencils, markers and binders. The foundation also is seeking specialty items including dictionaries, thesauruses, scientific calculators, trifold display boards, dry erase markers, correction tape, report covers, sheet protectors, flash drives, mechanical pencils, zippered pencil pouches and uniform shirts and pants for boys and girls in all sizes. For a complete list of items, visit friendsofjoshua house.org and click on "How You Can Help."
School supplies may be taken to a dropoff location until Aug. 12. Dropoff locations include:
• TransWorld, 4115 W Spruce St., Tampa. Call (813) 875-6200.
• Paci's Pizza, 2307 S Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa. Call (813) 253-2973.
• Elite Travel Management Group Inc., Harbor Park, 33920 U.S. 19 N, Suite 251, Palm Harbor. Call (727) 726-9090.
• Scraporium, 16518 N Florida Ave., Lutz. Call (813) 269-7946.
• Lazy Days, 6130 Lazydays Blvd., Seffner. Call toll-free 1-800-306-4002.
• Several Subway restaurant and Bay Cities Banks locations.
For a complete list of dropoff locations, go to friendsofjoshuahouse.org.
The foundation also is seeking people to hold collections in their workplaces, neighborhoods or community organizations. Ro get information or to set up a collection, contact Nanci March at email@example.com or (813) 728-3165.